Notice on Bicycle and Electrocar Disposal of Graduated Students
We have been keeping bicycle and electrocar for graduates who are stranded overseas since 2020. In accordance with the requirements of fire protection and epidemic prevention, in order to ensure the safety of the area around student apartments, the following notice is issued for the disposal of remaining bicycle and electrocar of graduated international students. The details are as follows:
I. Suggested method before the due date of bicycle and electrocar storage:
Each apartment can store bicycle and electrocar for free until April 20， 2022. In the meantime, ISO would appreciate your cooperation. Here are suggested ways to sort out your bicycle and electrocar:
1. The students can authorize friends to take away the bicycle and electrocar.
2. If students confirm that their bicycle and electrocar is no longer needed, they can authorize the apartment staff to dispose them.
3. If students have special requirements, please contact the apartment staff.
*For the above three solutions, the following documents must be provided to your apartment staff: authorization letter, passport copies of yours and the authorized person.
II. Overdue bicycle and electrocar disposal method:
1. After 21st April 2022, all the bicycle and electrocar will be disposed if there is no reply from the students.
2. If the students still want to keep their bicycle and electrocar stored around the apartment, please authorize the apartment staff to help keep it, but the apartment will start to charge storage fees from 21st April 2022, the details about storage fees will be negotiated.
III. Contact information
Please directly contact the apartment staff as follows:
Note: For students who lived in HuaHong Apartment, please contact staff of Baijingge Apartment.
All other related questions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!
School of International Education
Huazhong University of Science and Technology