International Student Office Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Copyright © 2013 ISO HUST. All rights reserved.
Address:1037 Luoyu Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan 430074, P.R.China
Welcome to study at HUST under
the Chinese Government Scholarship -Bilateral Program (BP)
Bilateral Program includes scholarships in accordance with educational exchange agreements or MOUs between the Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities and international organizations.
Bilateral Program supports undergraduate programs, master's programs, doctoral programs, general scholar programs and senior scholar programs. Applicants should consult the dispatching authorities in the home countries for the programs available and for the specific deadline of each year, and apply to the dispatching authorities in due time.
Application Guide for Bilateral Program
1. Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
Please choose HUST as your only Preference of institution.
2. The complete application documents would be submitted to the dispatching authorities in your home countries before the deadline. Please check the detailed information at Bilateral Program .
3. Neither CSC nor HUST is entitled to accept the applications for Bilateral Program directly.
Note：Please DO NOT submit your application to CSC or HUST directly. Only applications of recommended candidates from dispatching authorities will be considered.
Procedures of HUST Pre-admission Letter
1. Log in to the online application system at: http://admission.hust.edu.cn/.
2. Choose a program upload the required documents, complete your application and submit.
3. Finish the payment of the application fee in due time.(Online payment: 600 CNY/100 USD)
4. Upon receiving payment, the application will be reviewed by the International Admission and Cooperation Office, SIE, HUST.
Note: If you are a qualified degree-program applicant, you will be guided to the online language proficiency test.
5. Applications will be evaluated by the school/department concerned. Applicants that pass the evaluation will receive a Nomination Letter for Admission.
Tracking the Admission Procedures
CSC will send the List of Scholarship Winners, Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201) to the Chinese Embassy (Consulate General), who will forward the documents to the dispatching authorities for overseas study or the scholarship winners. Please stay closely with your dispatching authorities for updates.