International Student Office Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Copyright © 2013 ISO HUST. All rights reserved.
Address:1037 Luoyu Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan 430074, P.R.China
Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China.
HUST is one of the higher education institutions designated to undertake this program.
Master & Doctor
Scholarship students can register for either Chinese-taught program or English-taught program if applicable.
This is a full scholarship which covers
When & How to Apply
Please apply ONLINE between March 15th and April 30th, 2018.
Hard copies are NOT accepted. Please DO NOT post your application to HUST.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country other than P. R. China, and be in good health;
- be a bachelor's degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master's programs;
- be a master's degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
Timeline of Application
Scholarship programs are only applicable for the 2018 autumn session.
- The application starts from March 15th to April 30th.
- The qualified candidates will be informed of the evaluation result in June.
- The final list of scholarship winners will be published and winners will be notified from late June.
- The official admission document will be delivered from early July.
Please do understand that the admission team of International Student Office would not be able to reply every single mail concerning the application status or admission progress. Your good preparation and nice patience will be appreciated.
Application Procedure & Document
Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina), submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step.
(The Program Category is B, and the Agency No. is 10487.)
Complete the online application procedure in HUST at http://admission.hust.edu.cn, choose "I am applying for scholarship at HUST" and submit the documents required as follows:
- <Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship> (downloaded from Step 1)
- Highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English)
- Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor/associate professor (in Chinese or English)
- Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available)
- Acceptance Letter from the professor//associate professor of HUST (if available)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (not required for applicants in China. Click to download)
• The graduate students in 2018 may submit official document issued by the current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
• The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital would be considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
• Neither modification nor supplementary document shall be made upon submission.
Upon receipt of the system notification, please pay the application fee (RMB600). For the other payment methods, please refer to http://iso.hust.edu.cn/Admissions/Fees.htm.
Application without payment will be regarded as uncompleted. Application fee is non-refundable.
Foreign Exchange Account for International Transfer:
Account Name: Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Account Number: 567757540679
Bank Name: Bank of China, Hubei Branch
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ600
Address: NO. 1037, LUOYU ROAD, WUHAN, HUBEI PROVINCE, P. R. China
Chinese Currency ONLY
RMB Account for Domestic Transfer
(Chinese Currency only)
Bank Name: 中国建设银行武汉喻家山支行
Account Number: 42001127145050000610-0001
Account Name: 华中科技大学
After the online application be reviewed, a notification of payment will be delivered via the system. Please pay online as instructed.
If you have paid the fee through bank transfers, please send the receipt to email@example.com for updating your online payment status.
Mail Subject: Receipt+Application No. 2018040XXXX.
Academic documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
Hardcopy of application is not accepted any more.
For details about scholarship application, please click FAQ.
Online Application: http://admission.hust.edu.cn
International Student Office: http://iso.hust.edu.cn