September 22, 2020
Notice on clearing and removing abandoned vehicles
To All International Students:
In order to better organize the parking, make full use of public parking resources, and create a more beautiful campus, HUST will clear all abandoned vehicles in the public areas from Sept. to Dec. of 2020. The related notice is as follows:
1. Identification of abandoned vehicles
Bicycles and electric vehicles that are parked in public areas of the campus, with broken bodies, dusty, flat tires, severely rusted parts, and the vehicles parked for long time without the owner are regarded as abandoned vehicles.
2. Vehicles in such places to be cleared
(1) The ones are parking in student dormitories, apartment areas, teaching and studying places, and teachers’ living areas.
(2) The ones are locked on the public facilities, such as wire poles, light poles, guardrails, signs and trees.
(3) The ones are discarded on the green belt , the firefighting access, the main roads, and where obviously affects the environment of campus.
(4) The ones that are banned by Wuhan government due to exceeding the legal limit on urban roads .
3. Storage, clearing, and removing of the abandoned vehicles
The vehicles to be cleared will be kept at a public notice area for no less than 15 days, after which they will be cleared up and taken out of campus.
If any question, please contact ISO.
Thank you for your cooperation
International Student Office
School of International Education
Huazhong University of Science and Technology