Dear International Students Living in Dormitories (Main Campus and Tongji Campus):
As Wuhan’s efforts to prevent and control the COVID-19 have taken effects, the university has made re-arrangements for students living in dormitories and the updated notice on going out dormitory is announced as follows (to be implemented from May 28th) .
1. Time Period Allowed for Going Out Dormitories
2. Special Reminders
(1) Currently, students are not allowed to go outside of the campus, and you can only move within the designated areas of the campus in specific time. International Students are not allowed to go out dormitories beyond the above-mentioned time.
(2) Be sure to wear facial masks during outdoor activities.
(3) Be sure to swipe health code for exit and entry of dormitories.
(4) It is prohibited to visit students from different dormitories.
(5) If you are staying outside dormitory beyond time limits or found with illegal gatherings, the International Student Office will issue you a warning notice. If repeated violations happen, your qualification to live inside dormitory will be cancelled.
The pandemic has not reached its end, and there are still risks of going out. All students are advised not to go out if it is not necessary.
International Student Office
School of International Education