Oversea Study and Visit
Joint Research,Graduate School of Engineering, Utsunomiya Univ.,Japan,2004-04-01-2005-09-30
Post Doctoral,Institute of Industry Science, The Univ. of Tokyo,Japan,2005-10-01-2007-08-31
Honours and Awards
 1. Yanrong Zhang*, Jing Wan, Youqing Ke, A novel approach of preparing TiO2 films at low temperature and its application in photocatalytic degradation of methyl orange. J. Hazard. Mater., 177(1-3), 750-754, 2010.
2. Jing Wan, Yu Lei, Yanrong Zhang*, Yuan Leng, Jia Liu, Study on TiO2 photoelectrode to improve the overall performance of dye-sensitized solar cells. Electrochim. Acta, 59(1), 75-80, 2012.
3. Yanrong Zhang*, Ying Zhang, Nan Yang, Wenjuan Liao, Sachio Yoshihara, Electrochemical degradation and mechanistic analysis of microcystin-LR, J. Chem. Technol. Biot., 88(8), 1529-1534, 2013.
4. Yanrong Zhang*, Qian Li, Synthesis and characterization of Fe-doped TiO2 films by electrophoretic method and its photocatalytic activity toward methyl orange. Solid State Sci., 16, 16-20, 2013.
5. Yanrong Zhang*, Nan Yang, Muthu Murugananthan, Sachio Yoshihara, Electrochemical degradation of PNP at boron-doped diamond and platinum electrodes. J. Hazard. Mater., 244–245, 295–302, 2013.
6. He Zhou, Yanrong Zhang*, Enhancing the capacitance of TiO2 nanotube arrays by a facile cathodic reduction process. J. Power Sources, 239, 128-131, 2013.
7. Ying Zhang, Yanrong Zhang*, Jue Tan, Novel magnetically separable AgCl/iron oxide composites with enhanced photocatalytic activity driven by visible light, J. Alloy. Compd., 574, 383–390, 2013.
8. Wenjuan Liao, Yanrong Zhang*, Mi Zhang, Muthu Murugananthan, Sachio Yoshihara, Effective photoelectrocatalytic degradation of microcystin-LR on Ag/AgCl/TiO2 nanotube arrays electrode under visible light irradiation. Chem. Eng. J., 231, 455-463, 2013.
9. Wenjuan Liao, Muthu Murugananthan, Yanrong Zhang*, Electrochemical degradation and mechanistic analysis of microcystin-LR at boron-doped diamond electrode，Chem. Eng. J., 243,117-126, 2014.
10. He Zhou, Yanrong Zhang*, Electrochemically self-doped TiO2 nanotube arrays for supercapacitors, J. Phys. Chem. C, 118, 5626-5636, 2014.
11. Wenjuan Liao, Jingwei Yang, He Zhou, Muthu Murugananthan, Yanrong Zhang, Electrochemically self-doped TiO2 nanotube arrays for eﬃcient visible light photoelectrochemical degradation of contaminants, Electrochim. Acta, 136, 310-317, 2014