Name: Hong Liu
Professor in School of Automation
Academic Areas: System Engineering
Vulnerability and Resilience Analysis of Transportation system, Modeling of Interdependent Infrastructure systems, System Safety.
Doctor--System Engineering--Huazhong University of Science and Technology--2007
Master--System Engineering--Huazhong University of Science and Technology--2003
Bachelor--Autamation--Huazhong University of Science and Technology--2001
Oversea Study and Visit
Visiting Scholar,Purdue University,United States,2012-12-21-2014-01-15
Honours and Awards
Honours and Awards
 First author or Corresponding author (marked with *)
(1)Liu Hong, Min Ouyang*, Srinivas Peeta, Xiaozheng He, Yongze Yan. Vulnerability assessment and mitigation for the Chinese railway system under floods. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 137, pp: 58-68, 2015.
(2) Ouyang Min, Pan Zhezhe, Hong Liu* and He Yue. Vulnerability analysis of complementary transportation systems with applications to railway and airline systems in China. Reliability Engineering and System Safety 2015, 142: 248-257.
(3) Min Ouyang, Lijing Zhao, Liu Hong*, Zhezhe Pan. Comparisons of complex network based models and real train flow model to analyze Chinese railway vulnerability. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 123, pp: 38-46, 2014.
(4) Min Ouyang, Liu Hong*, Ming-Hui Yu, Qi Fei. STAMP-based analysis on the railway accident and accident spreading: taking the China-Jiaoji railway accident for example. Safety Science. 2010, 48(5): 544-555.
(5) Ouyang Min, Pan Zhezhe., Hong Liu* and Zhao Lijing., Correlation analysis of different vulnerability metrics on power grids, Physica A, 2014, 96: 204-211.
(6) Wang Shuliang, Hong Liu*, Ouyang Min, Zhang Jianhua, Chen Xueguang. Vulnerability analysis of interdependent infrastructure systems under edge attack strategies. Safety Science, 51, pp: 328 - 337, 2013.
(7) Wang Shuliang, Hong Liu*, Chen Xueguang. Vulnerability analysis of interdependent infrastructure system: A methodological framework. Physica A, 391, pp: 3323-3335, 2012.
(8) Zhang Jianhua, Xu Xiaoming, Hong Liu*, Yan Yongze. Consensus recovery of multi-agent systems subjected to failures. International Journal of Control, 85(3), pp: 280-286, 2012.
(9) Xu Wenping, Hong Liu*, He Ligang, Wang Shuliang, Chen Xueguang. Supply-driven Dynamic Inoperability Input-Output Price Model for Interdependent Infrastructure Systems. Journal of Infrastructure Systems, 12, pp: 151-162, 2011.
(10) Linlan Zhang, Haigang Song, Xueguang Chen, Liu Hong*. A simultaneous multi-issue negotiation through autonomous agents. European Journal of Operational Research. 2011(210), pp: 95-105.
(11) Zhang LinLan, Chen XueGuang, Hong Liu*. Optimality strategy of a sealed-offer simultaneous bargaining protocol. SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences. January 2010 Vol.53 No.1: 1-12.
(12) Ouyang Min, Hong Liu*, Mao Zijun, Yu Minhui, Fei Qi. A Methodological approach to Analyze Vulnerability of Interdependent Infrastructures. Simulation modelling practice and theory. February, 17(2), pp: 390-397, 2009.