Doctor--Systems Engineering--Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan--2009
Master--Systems Engineering--Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan--2006
Bachelor--Automation--Wuhan University of Science and Technology, Wuhan--2005
Honours and Awards
 1. Ouyang Min, Pan Zhezhe., Hong Liu and He Yue. Vulnerability analysis of complementary transportation systems with applications to railway and airline systems in China. Reliability Engineering and System Safety 2015, 142: 248-257.
2. Ouyang Min and Wang Zhenghua. Resilience assessment of interdependent infrastructure systems: With a focus on joint restoration modeling and analysis, Reliability engineering & system safety, special issue on resilience engineering. 2015, 141: 74-82.
3. Hong Liu, Ouyang Min(*), Peeta Srinivas, He Xiaozheng, Yan Yongze. Vulnerability assessment and mitigation for the Chinese railway system under floods. Reliability Engineering and System Safety. 2015, 137, 58-68.
4. Ouyang Min, Duenas-Osorio Leonardo. Multi-dimensional hurricane resilience assessment of electric power systems. Structural Safety 2014, 48: 15-24.
5. Ouyang Min, Zhao Lijing, Pan Zhezhe, Hong Liu. Comparisons of complex network based models and direct current power flow model to analyze power grid vulnerability under intentional attacks. Physica A 2014, 403: 45-53.
6. Ouyang Min, Yang Kun. Does topological information matter for power grid vulnerability? Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science 2014, 24, 043121.
7. Ouyang Min, Zhao Lijing. Do topological models contribute to decision making on post-disaster electric power system restoration. Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science 2014, 24, 043131.
8. Ouyang Min, Pan Zhezhe, Hong Liu, Zhao Linjing. Correlation analysis of different vulnerability metrics on power grids. Physica A 2014, 96: 204-211.
9. Ouyang Min, Zhao Lijing, Hong Liu, Pan Zhezhe. Comparisons of complex network based models and real train flow model to analyze Chinese railway vulnerability. Reliability Engineering and System Safety 2014, 123: 38-46.
10. Ouyang Min. Review on modeling and simulation of interdependent critical infrastructure systems. Reliability Engineering and System Safety 2014, 121: 43-60.
11. Ouyang Min. Comparisons of purely topological model, betweenness based model and direct current power flow model to analyze power grid vulnerability. Chaos. 2013, 23: 023114.
12. Wang Shuliang., Hong Liu , Ouyang Min, Zhang Jianhua and Chen Xueguang. Vulnerability analysis of interdependent infrastructure systems under edge attack strategies. Safety Science. 2013, 51(1): 328-337 .
13. Ouyang Min and Dueñas-Osorio Leonardo. A three-stage resilience analysis framework for urban infrastructure systems. Structural safety. 2012, 36, 23-31.
14. Ouyang Min and Dueñas-Osorio Leonardo. Time-dependent resilience assessment and improvement of urban infrastructure systems. Chaos.2012, 22, 033122 .
15. Ouyang Min and Dueñas-Osorio Leonardo. An approach to design interface topologies across interdependent urban infrastructure systems. Reliability engineering and system safety. 2011, 96(1): 1462-1473.
16. Ouyang Min and Dueñas-Osorio Leonardo. An efficient approach to compute generalized interdependent effects between infrastructure systems. Journal of computing in civil engineering. 2011, 25(5): 394-406 .
17. Ouyang Min, Yu Minghui., Hong Liu, Huang Xiangzhao, Fei Qi. STAMP-based analysis on the railway accident and accident spreading: taking the China-Jiaoji railway accident for example. Safety Science. 2010, 48(5): 544-555.
18. Ouyang M, Hong L., Mao Z.J., Yu M.H., Fei Q. A Methodological approach to Analyze Vulnerability of Interdependent Infrastructures. Simulation practice and theory. 2009, 17(5): 817-828.
19. Ouyang M. , Fei Q., Yu M.H., Wang G.X., Luan E.J. Effects of Redundant Systems on Controlling the Disaster Spreading in Networks. Simulation practice and theory. 2009, 17(2): 390-397.
20. Ouyang M., Yu M.H., Huang X.Z. and Luan E.J. Emergency response to disaster-struck scale-free network with redundant systems. Physica A. 2008, 387(18): 4683-4691.
21. Ouyang M., Fei Q., Yu M.H. Estimation and improvement of disaster spreading models based on complex network. Acta Physica Sinica. 2008, 57(11): 6763-6770.
22. Wang G.X., Shen Y., Ouyang M. A vector partitioning approach to detecting community structure in complex networks. Computers & mathematics with applications. 2008, 55(12): 2746-2752.