COVID-19 vaccine for international students on the main campus will be held on the afternoon of April 1st ( on Thurday Afternoon). The details are as follows:
I. Vaccine Objects
1.The age ranges in 18-59 years old (under 60 years)
2. All the international students on the main campus，including the students living outside.
II. Principle of Vaccination
According to Chinese government regulations, the COVID-19 vaccine fee and vaccination service fee are free of charge.
III. Vaccination site and time
Site : At the North Area of Hust Hospital
Time: 14:30-16:30 on April 1 (only this period of time)
IV. Special Remarks
1. Pre-registration on the wechat (see attached). Please finish this before March 31 (next Wendesday)
2. Bring your passport at the time of inoculation and show screen shots of your phone.
3. Currently, the COVID-19 vaccine needs to be given in two doses, at least 28 days apart.
4. Each international student is welcomed to take COVID-19 vaccine.
If any questions during the pre-registration, please come to ISO or service center to consult .
International Student Office
WeChat code scanning and pre-filing process
WeChat scan the QR code below to enter the information pre-registration page.
Allow access to personal information and make sure you agree to the privacy terms.
Fill in the information for pre-registration.
Please fill in your personal information strictly according to the picture examples.
After confirming the submission, take a screenshot of the pre-registration code and save it. Show this to the doctor.