Notice Regarding Opening Public E-Mail of International Student Office
To all International Students:
In order to further strengthen the quality of administration and service for international students, unblock the communication channels between ISO and all international students, and give effective and timely feedback on the demands of international students, the public E-mail of the ISO is now opened.
The public email address is: email@example.com, and the implementation includes but not limited to the following services:
1. On the day of mail received, the receipt will be replied and the relevant issues will be transferred to the responsible staff for handling;
2. The mail will feedback the handling results of issues within five working days;
3. Important notice will be sent to HUST mailbox of all international students through this email.
1. If the receipt is not received on the day of sending the email, the mail may not be sent successfully, please check your email;
2. Please open and use your HUST email, and the school notice will not be sent to non-HUST email;
3. Medical International Student Office open the public email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and Office of Teaching Chinese as Foreign Language open the public email email@example.com. Medical Students and Chinese Language Students can also contact with the relevant e-mail, and the notice concerning Medical Students or Chinese Language Students alone can also be sent in groups through the relevant e-mail.
International Student Office