December 25, 2017
Dear International Students,
The 2018 New Year holiday will last from December 30, 2017 to January 1, 2018.
The School of International Education wishes all students a happy, fruitful and promising new year! At the same time, the office would like to remind you of the following notice during your celebration in this period.
1. Students are advised not to enter crowded public areas, drink too much, or stay late outside especially during the mid-night in case of any unpleasant accident.
2. Students need to pay more attention to their own safety when they are shopping or celebrating in the department stores, activity centers or other public places.
3. Students are forbidden to wrangle, break bottles or engage in other public distorting activities such as: influence others’ study and life on campus. Also, Students are forbidden to engage in any unlawful acts, otherwise the university will deal with it by using serious actions.
4. Students who will travel around shall report to the Dormitory Service Center of your schedule as well as travel destination. You should always take the emergency contact card so that you could get help from the university when in trouble or emergency.
5. Students staying on campus during the holiday are advised to be careful of water and electricity using.
If you need any help during the holiday, please contact International Student Office or the dormitory working-staff on duty through the following numbers.
Dormitory Service Centers’ Contacts:
Friendship Apartment: 87543400;
Huahong Apartment : 87558236;
Baijingge Apartment: 87793163；
Medical Student Apartment: 83630667.
International Student Office (Main campus): 87559551, 87793026, 87792038，87542457, 87557546
International Student Office (Tongji campus): 83692920
School of International Education
主校区：87559551, 87793026, 87792038，87542457, 87557546