Chinese University Program(CUP) is a full scholarship program of Chinese Government Scholarship(CGS). It is established by Ministry of Education, P. R. China for supporting Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China.
Huazhong University of Science and Technology welcome outstanding applicants from all over the world for our postgraduate programs and pursue higher degree.
The application in HUST starts from January 1 to March, 31, 2019. You are suggested to apply ONLINE directly in due time.
Documents to be uploaded are listed as follows:
- <Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship> (visit https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/)
- Highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English)
- Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor/associate professor (in Chinese or English)
- CV (including publication list if available)
- Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available)
- Acceptance Letter from the professor/associate professor of HUST (if available)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (not required for applicants in China. Click to download)
For details, please click
Chinese University Program
Frequently Asked Question