MOFCOM Scholarship is set up by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between China and other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries.
Starting from 2015, MOFCOM Scholarship mainly sponsors the young and the middle-aged talents from recipient countries to pursue their postgraduate degree education inChinaand entrusts China Scholarship Council to administer the Scholarship.
HUST has been designated as one of 26 universities to accept scholarship students in the following 11 programs:
1. MA/PHD Program of Computer Science and Technology
2. MA/PHD Program of Administrative Management/ E-government/ Land Resources Management.
3. MA/PHD Program of Geotechnical Engineering/ Structural Engineering
4. MA/PHD Program of Enterprise Management/ Management Science and Engineering
5. MA/PHD Program of International Trade
6. Master Program of New Energy Science and Engineering
7. PHD Program of Electrical Engineering
8. MA/PHD Program of Information and Communication Engineering
The applicants should apply to the Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office (ECCO) of the Chinese Embassy in your country before 15th June, 2015.
For more details, please click MOFCOM Scholarship.