International Student Office Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Copyright © 2013 ISO HUST. All rights reserved.
Address:1037 Luoyu Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan 430074, P.R.China
ASEAN Senior Administrators Program is a special full scholarship set under the Chinese Government Scholarship - Chinese University Program (CUP) by MOE of P. R. China for candidates from ASEAN member countries.
HUST is the ONLY higher education institution designated to undertake this program in P. R. China.
Master & Doctor
This scholarship only supports prospective students for studying in the field of public administration, including Administrative Management, Land Resources Management, E-Government, Non-Traditional Security, etc.
Scholarship students can register for either Chinese-taught program or English-taught program.
This is a full scholarship which covers
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a ASEAN member country, and be in good health;
- be a bachelor's degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master's programs;
- be a master's degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
Applicants with academic background or working experience in public administration would be preferred.
Timeline of Application
Scholarship programs are only applicable for the 2017 autumn session.
- The application starts from December 15th to March 31st.
- Applications will be reviewed by the HUST Scholarship Committee no earlier than April 1st.
- The qualified candidates will be informed of the evaluation result during April.
- The final list of scholarship winners will be published and winners will be notified from late June.
- The official admission document will be delivered from late June.
Application submitted during the winter vacation (January 14 to February 13, 2017) would be reviewed after the vacation.
Please do understand that the admission team of International Student Office would not be able to reply every single mail concerning the application status or admission progress. Your good preparation and nice patience will be appreciated.
Application Procedure & Document
1. Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua), submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step.
(The Program Category is B, and the Agency No. is 10487.)
2. Complete the online application procedure in HUST at http://admission.hust.edu.cn, choose "I am applying for scholarship at HUST" and submit the documents required as follows:
- <Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship> (downloaded from Step 1)
- Highest diploma (photocopy)
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English)
- Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor/associate professor (in Chinese or English)
- Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available)
- Acceptance Letter from the professor of HUST (if available)
3. Upon receipt of the system notification, please pay the application Fee (RMB600) online. For the other payment methods, please refer to http://iso.hust.edu.cn/index.php/Admissions/Fee.
Academic documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
Hardcopy of application is not accepted any more.
For details about scholarship application, please click FAQ.
Online Application: http://admission.hust.edu.cn
International Student Office: http://iso.hust.edu.cn