International Student Office Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Copyright © 2013 ISO HUST. All rights reserved.
Address:1037 Luoyu Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan 430074, P.R.China
In order to build up the first-class university in the world and attract more outstanding students from renowned universities globally, Huazhong University of Science & Technology (HUST) has been offering 25 seats of PSP annually to excellent students for studying in the 2-year English-medium Master’s programs at HUST.
1. The scholarship covers a student’s tuition fee, but neither including lodging, living stipend nor others.
2. Students granted with this scholarship shall be subject to an annual appraisal organized by the university in the end of the second semester. Only the eligible students are entitled to continue to receive the scholarship in the following year.
Available for Applicants for
Medical programs are not included.
Medium of Instruction:
Regarding the strict limitation of winners as well as the time-consuming process of evaluation, please submit your online application as required in time.
Applicants shall apply for this scholarship between May 1, 2016 and May 30, 2016.
The professional evaluation in the schools and departments will be undertaken in June.
The scholarship admission would be offered in order before July 10, 2016.
Applicants who have applied for the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program (CUP) but not successful would be directly considered in this scholarship on condition that they have submitted/renewed the online application.
The application fee is waived for these applicants.
100 USD /600 RMB
Upon receiving the receipt of payment, the application materials will be accepted for the preliminary review.
How to Apply:
From May 1st to 31st:
1. Register and login the Online Application system at http://admission.hust.edu.cn/
2. Choose “I am applying for HUST President Scholarship Program” and submit your application.
You only need to upload the soft copies online.
Hard copies are not accepted.
2. Highest diploma or degree certificate; or an official Certificate of Enrollment for the ones still on campus;
3. Official transcripts;
4. Study Plan or Research Proposal;
5. Two Recommendation Letters from professors in the same academic field;
6. English language proficiency certificate.
Official documents issued in the third language should be notarized in Chinese or English edition.