International Student Office Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Copyright © 2013 ISO HUST. All rights reserved.
Address:1037 Luoyu Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan 430074, P.R.China
Dear relevant schools and international students,
According to notice from Ministry of Education of China, the scholarship review is carried out as follows:
All scholarship-sponsored students studying in the university (except the coming graduates)must take the Annual Assessment organized by China Scholarship Council (CSC). The annual review is of great importance as it determines whether you are eligible for being sponsored by scholarship or not in the next academic year.
Students sponsored by the Chinese Government Scholarship should complete the Form for Annual Review of Chinese Government Scholarship Status, get reviewed by the supervisors (postgraduate students only) and the academic schools, and then submit the hard copy of this form (double sided) together with your transcript or research progress/publications (for postgraduate students enrolled in the second or third year) to the International Student Office before April 14, 2017.
All schools and departments shall attach importance to the audit work, carefully review course scores, attendance, study (research) performance and conducts, propose preliminary examination opinions (qualified or disqualified) with official seal and authentically promote study (research) ability of international students by the review.
The university assessment team will comprehensively evaluate course scores, attendance, conducts and punishments/awards records of the students. The final result of the review will be announced after CSC makes the final decision.
Students involving in one of the following cases will have their scholarship terminated:
1. Undergraduate students who have not acquired the required credits and reached the attention line for expulsion from the university.
2. Graduates who fail in the degree course.
3. Students who get penalty or punishment due to behaviors against Chinese laws or disciplines and university regulations will be deprived of their scholarship in accordance with the severity of their behaviors.
Students involving in one of the following situations will have their scholarship canceled:
1. Students who are required to be dispelled from the university and disqualified of enrollment status.
2. Students who do not pass the annual reconfirmation of the scholarship twice consecutively during the study period in the university.
3. Students who do not participate in the annual scholarship evaluation.
The Form for Annual Review collected by departments/schools must be submitted to International Student Office together with related material before April 20, 2017.
In case of any questions, please contact International Student Office. Contact person: Mr Wang, 87559551; Miss. Zhang, 87793026; Mrs Hong, 83692920 (Tongji Campus)
Hereby it is notifed as the above.
1. <Form for Annual Review of Chinese Government Scholarship Status>/upload/file/20170401/20170401163036_33560.pdf
2. <Form for Annual Review of HUST President Scholarship Status>/upload/file/20170401/20170401163107_50278.pdf
School of International Education
Huazhong University of Science and Technology