International Student Office Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Copyright © 2013 ISO HUST. All rights reserved.
Address:1037 Luoyu Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan 430074, P.R.China
To all international students:
On ignorance of the Accommodation Regulations recently, some students disobey the registration rules on dormitory visiting and the management regulations on department，and even make disturbing noise, resulting in disorder in the apartment management and potential security hazards of different degrees, which have caused dissatisfaction and complaints from the students.
In order to rigorously enforce the university disciplines, hereby we issue a clear notice about the related management regulation, hoping all the international students strictly abide by it.
1. All international students living in dormitory must enter the apartment by smart card where the entrance guard system has been installed. “One person, one card”. No one can force to enter, cross the entrance gate or swipe the card for others.
2. Apartment visiting time is from 7:00-23:00. Visitors can register with valid ID card to access the apartment.
3. International students shall not make noise, shout, take drugs, drink or fight, play loud music, disrupt public order or disturb others from normal study and life in or near the apartment.International students shall not hold gathering activities, make noise or disturb others from sleeping on campus especially in the residence areas between 23:00 and 7:00.
4. International students shall not use high-power electric appliances or make any fire hazard.
The university will punish the students who violate the regulations above with punishment details listed as below:
1. Students who still don’t correct their behaviors after persuasion will be given warning or serious warning. If the circumstances are serious with the students punished by Public Security Authority, the university will increase the penalty.
2. Students who have received complaints for more than three times (including three times) will be disqualified to live in the apartment.
3. Students who have been sanctioned will be disqualified to contest in honor or reward competitions that are established for international students. In the meanwhile, their sanction will be reported to the Wuhan Exit-Entry Administration Bureau to shorten or stop extending their stay/residence certificate in the light of circumstances.
4. All punishment will be recorded in the students’personal files and be copied to the embassy in China that the student is subject to.
Please carefully study the Handbook for International Students and strictly obey the university disciplines and regulations.
The notice is formally issued hereby.
School of International Education, HUST