International Student Office Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Copyright © 2013 ISO HUST. All rights reserved.
Address:1037 Luoyu Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan 430074, P.R.China
To whom we issue HUST Pre-admission Letter
HUST Pre-admission Letter is issued by the Admission Team of International Student Office to support your scholarship/sponsorship application to the other authorities in your home country, such as:
- To the dispatching authority in your home country while applying for Chinese Government Scholarship – Bilateral Program.
- To the intuition/authority concerned in your home country for sponsoring your further study in China.
Candidates who have received financial support or scholarship are welcome to contact us for HUST Pre-admission Letter to complete your application procedures.
Applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program (CUP) should NOT request the Pre-admission Letter for submitting back to HUST.
Documents Required for Pre-admission
1. Highest diploma or degree certificate; or an official Certificate of Enrollment for the ones still studying at school;
2. Official transcript ;
3. Acceptance Letter from the professor/associate professor of HUST(Graduate students only).
Applicants for medical graduate programs please click Acceptance Letter-Med
4. Qualification Certificate or Award Letter for Chinese Government Scholarship issued by the Chinese Embassy/Consulate (if available).
Mail Subject: Pre-admission Letter